Change gov luv

Comments and notes about change.gov
Note this is not an official site.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

nice dance



When I first got the idea for this blog, I mistakenly thought the change.gov site was going to stay. Well it's still there but it's not active.

The whitehouse.gov site was switched over immediately but the interaction that change.gov offered is not up and running yet. You can only leave short comments on the site for now.

President Obama has certainly been busy and I imagine they are working on getting the interaction with the public going.

No comments:

NOTE This is NOT an official blog or statement from any government office or agency.

These are my comments regarding the President Obama's .gov sites

Hey care to see what blogs I'm reading??
click over here.