Change gov luv

Comments and notes about change.gov
Note this is not an official site.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh those irish eyes



I didn't heard anything about them playing this song at the inaugural balls - but they should have. I think the first couple would have enjoyed it.

Bono during his U2 concert on Sunday referred to this somewhat unusual fact. Of course around St. Patrick's Day everyone becomes Irish for at least a day. I'm looking forward to this upcoming St. Patrick's Day for something special from O'bama.

obama

What would you say if I told you I vote for Barack Obama because he was Irish?

No comments:

NOTE This is NOT an official blog or statement from any government office or agency.

These are my comments regarding the President Obama's .gov sites

Hey care to see what blogs I'm reading??
click over here.