Change gov luv

Comments and notes about change.gov
Note this is not an official site.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

how would he report on Obama

walter cronkite


On Friday, July 17, 2009, Walter Cronkite made news one more time. Walter died at the age of 92.

It wasn't until I started to dislike our current news media and their focus on ratings and not the news that I realized how good it was to have news reported by Walter Cronkite. As it has been widely reported the man was a trusted source of news.

I noted Walter's death on my other blog "A Few Clowns Short", but realize he be should mentioned here too. His reporting of world events was honest. He first supported the Vietnam War but after a couple of visits, he came out against it.

I don't know if Walter publicly commented on Obama's presidency. President Obama had these words to say:






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

NOTE This is NOT an official blog or statement from any government office or agency.

These are my comments regarding the President Obama's .gov sites

Hey care to see what blogs I'm reading??
click over here.