Change gov luv

Comments and notes about change.gov
Note this is not an official site.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Presidency on flickr

oval office obama


This is my favorite picture from the White House album on flickr.

The White House has a collection of pictures posted on flickr.

Maybe if you grew up on the internet this is not surprising. But for one that lived when the President got his first jet aircraft (Eisenhower 1959) this is amazing.

I found this while browsing the White House blog (oh you didn't know about that either). The older fellow not looking so helpful is Vermont Governor Jim Douglas.


Barack Blackberry Obama is well connected in our wired internet world. I like the openness and internet sharing of this White House but I hope they don't start twittering. That might be too distracting. They do have some work to do besides moving furniture.







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

NOTE This is NOT an official blog or statement from any government office or agency.

These are my comments regarding the President Obama's .gov sites

Hey care to see what blogs I'm reading??
click over here.